This is a past Event
On the Division of Labor and Scientific/Economic Inquiry
This Event is by Invitation Only
The PPE conference is an annual, by-invitation event organized by the editors of Politics, Philosophy, and Economics. Papers presented at this workshop styled conference are targeted for subsequent publication in the journal. Participants may access password protected drafts of papers below.
This year’s presenters are:
- Geoffrey Brennan, Australian National University, Australia
- Fred d’Agostino, University of Queensland, Australia
- Hartmut Kliemt, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management, Germany
- Alan Hamlin, University of Manchester, United Kingdom
- Douglas MacLean, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, U.S.A.
Filed under: PPE Conferences