Click the headings below to see pertinent links for each category.
U.S. Undergraduate, U.S. Graduate, and International links
- Claremont McKenna College (PPE)
- Colorado College
- Denison University (PPE)
- Duke University/University of North Carolina (PPE)
- Michigan State University (James Madison College)
- Pomona College (PPE)
- Princeton University
- Temple University (Fox School of Business)
- University of Akron (PPE)
- University of Alabama at Birmingham
- University of Arizona (PPE)
- University of Massachusetts
- University of Michigan (PPE)
- University of Pennsylvania (PPE)
- University of Puget Sound
- University of Richmond (PPE)
- University of Virginia (PPL)
- Williams College
- Yale University (PPE)
- American University (School of International Service)
- Claremont Graduate School (School of Politics & Economics)
- Colorado School of Mines (International Political Economy of Resources)
- Fordham University (International Political Economy and Development)
- Georgia Institute of Technology (Sam Nunn School of International Affairs)
- Harvard University (Doctoral Program in Political Economy & Government)
- Johns Hopkins (School of Advanced International Studies)
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (Department of Economics)
- Princeton University (Doctoral Program in Political Economy)
- Stanford University (Graduate School of Business)
- University of Michigan (Rackham Graduate School, Public Policy Studies)
- University of Southern California (Politics and International Relations)
- Aberystwyth University, Department of International Politics (Wales, UK)
- Australian National University, School of Politics & International Relations
- Carleton University, Institute of Political Economy (Canada)
- International University of Japan, Graduate School of International Relations
- London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of International Relations (UK)
- University of Hull, Department of Politics and International Studies (U.K.)
- University of Lausanne, Faculty of Social Sciences and Politics (Switzerland)
- University of Newcastle Upon Tyne, School of Geography, Politics, and Sociology (UK)
- University of Oxford, PPE (UK)
- University of Warwick, Politics, and International Studies (U.K.)
- University of York, PPE (UK)
Teaching and research about ethical issues in public and professional life
- Carnegie Council on Ethics and International Affairs
The Council was established by Andrew Carnegie in 1914 to work toward the ideal of world peace. Today it is the world's premier forum for research and education in ethics and international policy.
- Ethics and Society Program at Stanford University
The Program in Ethics in Society is designed to foster scholarship, teaching, and moral reflection on fundamental issues in personal and public life.
- The Center for Human Values at Princeton University
The University Center for Human Values supports teaching, research, and discussion of ethics and human values throughout the curriculum and across the disciplines at Princeton University.
- The Edmond J. Safra Foundation Center for Ethics at Harvard University
The Center for Ethics at Harvard University encourages teaching and research about ethical issues in public and professional life.
- The Kenan Institute for Ethics at Duke University
The Kenan Institute for Ethics is a university-wide initiative at Duke University that supports the study and teaching of ethics and promotes moral reflection and commitment in personal, professional, community, and civic life.
Bookstores, museums, food, and more!
- Best of New Orleans
The website of the weekly newspaper, *Gambit*: local news stories, event listings, restaurant reviews
- Convention and Visitor’s Bureau
Event, hotel, restaurant listings, and more
The online version of New Orleans' main daily newspaper, the Times Picayune: local news, events, apartment listings
- Maple Street Book Shop
Over forty years old years old and something of a New Orleans literary icon. Large selection of local books. Next door is Maple Street's Children's Bookshop, New Orleans' only book shop dedicated to children's literature.
- Octavia Books
Independent bookstore housed in a one hundred year old building --an attractive place to browse.
- New Orleans Menu
Tom Fitzmorris's website with extensive restaurant reviews
- Commander’s Palace
Authentic New Orleans food in a beautiful setting
Contemporary New Orleans food in a French Quarter mansion which once housed a bordello.
- Ralph’s on the Park
Louisiana-French food next door to City Park
- The Upperline
Innovative Creole food and an extensive collection of original New Orleans artwork
- New Orleans Museum of Art
National exhibitions throughout the year
- Ogden Museum of Southern Art
"Home to the largest collection of Southern art in the world"
- The D-Day Museum
America's National World War II Museum